Transportation to Montana de Fuego Hotel in Arenal
The hotel is immersed in 45 hectares of primary and secondary forest, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, which makes it a true oasis of peace, enriched by an exuberant vegetation and diverse fauna. Montaña de Fuego has become one of the most beautiful hotels in the area, with one of the most privileged panoramic views of the Arenal Volcano.
Facilities include a special pool for the exclusive use of small children, and a large pool from which you can sample excellent hors d’ourves and cocktails, served by our highly trained staff.
The hotel is also equipped with two Jacuzzis, one located in the pool area, roofed, and the other in the En Gadi Spa building, next to the sauna.
Store and gift shop, laundry service
In the hotel’s shop you will find anything from a small souvenir to lovely sculptures and paintings by the most renown craftsmen in the region. We also offer a grocery store and a specialty clothing store with original ecological designs.
Privacy and comfort are some of the many benefits that you will obtain when you stay at Montaña de Fuego.
Montaña de Fuego Hotel has a total of 66 rooms divided into:
- 14 Standard rooms set in individual bungalows.
- 19 Deluxe rooms, which are individual bungalows.
- 8 Family rooms: they form part of a rustic two-storey family building, which provides an exclusive view of the Arenal Volcano and our private lake.
- 7 Junior Suite, they are individual bungalows with jacuzzi and excellent view from the Volcano.
- 18 Suites set in spacious, modern, separate buildings.
- 2 Guides rooms.
All rooms are equipped with: Air conditioned, telephone, private bath with hot water, hair dryer, T.V. with cable, private balcony, mini bar, safe box service at the Front Desk; Excellent view of the Arenal Volcano